A dental crown is used to restore a tooth that has a major cavity or fracture. The crown covers the top of the tooth, for functional or cosmetic reasons. By adding a crown, we can restore the tooth and make it almost as strong as before.
How the technology Cerec works?
CEREC technology is a computer-assisted restoration technique. Advanced equipment allows us to design and install a crown or inlay in a single appointment. The benefits of CEREC technology include:
- Crowns are perfectly customized to your mouth
- Reduced postoperative sensitivity compared to conventional fillings
- Preservation of the dental nerve (lower risk of a root canal)
- Material lifetime: 15 years
- Esthetically pleasing results